I agree to behave in the following manners:
- Immediately do what Charlotte asks me to do, since I trust her guidance and I trust myself
- Prioritize this agreement as #1 and always be on time.
- Always send my homework ahead of time (at least 24 hours before the deadline). If any homework is assigned.
I understand that this Agreement/Enrollment form officially indicates my interest in being accepted in this program.
I understand that by entering my credit card information, signing this agreement/ enrollment form or otherwise enrolling electronically, verbally or otherwise in the program, I am entering into a legal binding agreement with “Charlotte Berg AS” a NOK company.
I understand that if I am accepted I will immediately move forward with the financial commitment for the program. That includes wiring my non-refundable investment to the coordinates outlined below or receiving an email with a payment link, completing the payment and having my credit card charged for the initial, non-refundable program deposit. This deposit is applied to the total program balance due. The payment option I select will then begin according to terms outlined. The Client authorizes the Company to charge the credit card(s) at the time that charges are due and shall not require a separate authorization for each charge.
I understand that the program I have selected is a commitment. If for any reason I choose not to continue or choose to stop participating, I will continue to be financially liable for the fees of this program. I accept that this contract is terminable at Charlotte Berg’s option without recourse or refund of any kind. In addition, the Client shall not threaten or make any chargebacks to the Company’s account or cancel the credit card that is provided as security without the Company’s prior written consent. The Client shall pay for any fees associated with recouping payment, including but not limited to, collections fees and attorneys’ fees. In the event of a chargeback, Company reserves the right to report the incident to all three credit reporting agencies as a delinquent account.
I have read the policies provided here and the program letter and I agree to participate fully for the duration of the program, pay my mentoring fees on time and show up 100% in any way possible! I understand that Charlotte Berg is not a licensed therapist, legal advisor or financial advisor and that I am 100% responsible for all my thoughts, feelings and action. I will ask questions and clarify anything I don’t understand. I am committed to get 100% from my mentoring relationship.
Charlotte has my permission to remove me as a client at any time (without refund) or change the contract into a more suitable contract for me, if I demonstrate less than impeccable behavior from myself, as a client.
Less than impeccable behavior means:
- You complain, blame or you don’t share all your true feelings & opinions with Charlotte.
- You don’t create financial results within 30 days (because you haven’t done all the tasks given to you).
This is an encouraged behavior you adapt immediately to your own clients, to create an environment based on respect, emotional well-being and tangible results.
- I agree not to reproduce, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the program curriculum or access to the program website/cloud area. This agreement is not transferrable or assignable without Charlotte Berg’s prior written consent.
- I agree to hold my mentoring fees in confidence between myself and Charlotte Berg. I will not reveal them to anyone.
- Charlotte Berg has my permission to acknowledge me publicly as a client. Charlotte Berg also has my permission to feature my results (and my clients results as a consequence of working with Charlotte), publicly, even when I’m (or they are) not a client any longer.
- Charlotte Berg has my permission to record our group and private coaching sessions. At any time, I can ask for the private coaching sessions not to be recorded. I am not allowed to share the group recordings or private recordings with anyone other than myself (private use).
Intellectual Property Rights: In respect of the documents specifically created for the Client as part of the Services, Charlotte Berg maintains all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights and any other data or material used or subsisting in the Material whether finished or unfinished. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of Charlotte Berg to the Client, nor grant any right or license other than those stated in this Agreement.
Release: Client agrees and understands that by participating in the Services, Client is consenting to being recorded and photographed and to the use of Client’s likeness, writing, and voice in any media in perpetuity by Charlotte Berg for whatever purpose as Charlotte Berg sees fit.
Legal Disclaimer: Charlotte Berg makes no representations or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding performance of this Agreement/Enrollment form other than those specifically enumerated herein. Every effort has been made to accurately represent the program and its potential. The testimonials and examples used are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.
Non-disparagement: Client agrees, during and after participation in the Services, to refrain from making any statements, whether oral or in writing, that negatively impact Charlotte Berg’s program, business, services, products, or reputation.
Dispute Resolution: If a dispute is not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties to this Agreement, every controversy or dispute to this Agreement will be submitted in writing to Charlotte Berg’s lawyer within the first ninety (90) days of dispute. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand and shall take place in Oslo, Norway. The Parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process and shall cooperate with each other to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs, including attorneys’ fees) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate.
Choice of law/venue: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Oslo City Court, Norway, regardless of the conflict of laws principles thereof.